Get One-Off Cleaning in Church End at a Price That Won’t Break the Bank!
No matter how often or how well you clean your home there are times when cleaning needs to go that bit deeper. This may be because you want to get ready for or clean up after a party, because you’re moving in or out or simply because you want a good spring clean. Finding the time to actually do it though isn’t always so easy. Luckily we can help – book our low-cost service for one-off cleaning in Church End and we’ll take care of it for you!
Our cleaning service is low-cost and high quality and will give your home a fresh start. It's much more intensive than normal cleaning and our experts will make sure that every inch of your property is sparkling clean. So why not give us a call right now and ask for more details on our one-off deep cleaning service!
What Does Our Service for Spring Cleaning in Church End offer you?
This affordable service goes much further than many others and is suitable for so many different occasions. Below you'll find the differences between one-off cleaning and regular cleaning so you can see exactly how it'll benefit you:
- Usually you book our professional deep cleaners when more attention is needed. For example if you are moving home, if you've had building works carried out, if you're having a party or cleaning up from one, if you want to refresh your home, etc. Book an appointment on a day that suits you and leave the rest to us. We carry out regular cleaning on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as you wish and continues until you say otherwise;
- Deep cleaning takes a minimum of 3 hours and can be carried out by 1 or more cleaners depending on what you need doing and the size of your home. We recommend that you call and let us know your requirements so we can tailor a plan and free quote for you. You are allocated a cleaner that comes for a time that you set and as often as you need when you book regular cleaning. Talk to our advisers about what you need doing and they'll let you know how long it'll take;
- For an additional 13 GBP we can supply all equipment and detergents for one-off cleaning. When supplying equipment we ask that a minimum of 2 cleaners be booked for a period of 3 hours each. We can provide professional cleaning detergents at a great price and deliver them directly to your door in time for your first visit from your regular cleaner - all we need you to supply is a vacuum cleaner;
- One-off cleaning in Church End is intensive and takes longer than regular cleaning. We ask that you tell us what you would like doing, the results that you expect and describe your property so we can create a personal plan for you. The routine of regular cleaning means that it takes less time to get things looking great, although initially we do ask that you extend your first appointment by 30-60 minutes to allow your cleaner to familiarise them self with you and your home;
- You can use our one-off deep cleaning service to refresh your home a few times a year or if you're moving in or out and even if you are thinking of booking us for regular cleaning and want to try us out first. We can carry out regular cleaning as frequently as you need and are also flexible enough to do it for just a short period of time if you need cover for another cleaner or help in a particularly busy period whether due to work, a new baby, visitors, etc.;
- Neither service has any obligations for you. You can wave goodbye to us once the spring cleaning in Church End is finished and you're happy and there is no minimum contract for regular cleaning so we will carry on until you ask us to stop;
- Both services are hourly based and you set this before we start;
- Neither service will cost you extra if you book a weekend or bank holiday appointment;
- Cleaning the exterior of the property isn't included in either service;
- Spring cleaning in N3 doesn't include laundry and ironing but regular cleaning can as long as the appointment is extended;
- One-off cleaning can be combined with other services such as carpet and oven cleaning. Regular cleaning can include appliance cleaning and carpet vacuuming as standard;
- You can ask for the same deep cleaning team when you book your next appointment. Likewise you'll be allocated a cleaner when you book regular cleaning that will come each time - we kindly ask that you not change the appointment when it can be avoided;
- Both services offer secure key holding so we can get on with the task at hand and let you get on with your day.
One-off cleaning includes: hoovering and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning wardrobes and cupboards inside and out; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please defrost the freezer beforehand); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call and ask for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish-washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and clothes folding; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bed sheets; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Decide on Us for One-Off Cleaning in Church End!
We are proud of our great reputation and dedicated to making sure that all our customers are happy, which means that when you book with us you can also expect:
- Cleaners that are professionally trained in all domestic chores that we keep motivated and happy and will get your home looking great and do so with a smile;
- Customer advisers that are available to assist you 7 days a week;
- Regular quality control over all of our services to make sure standards stay high;
- The security of dealing with a professional company that is fully covered by Liability and General Liability insurance to provide protection to you, your home and us.
Book Our Professional Deep Cleaners Today!
Speak to an adviser 7 days a week by calling 020 3404 0848, use the online form to request a call back or your free quote or get chatting with us right now via the online chat facility!